- What are marketing/promotional materials?
Anything you can put a logo on.
- What design programs do you use?
Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, 3dsMax,
- What file formats do you accept?
PDF, AI, PSD, TIFF, Hi-Res JPG (Vector based files are preferred) We also accept ZIP, RAR, or STX compression formats.
- Can you provide us with the files used?
Depending on the job, the working files may be available to the client after completion of the project.
- Do you deliver?
Yes, we can ship to you or your clients.
- What regions/areas do you deliver to?
We ship world wide.
- What are your shipping methods?
We ship with UPS, FEDEX, and on occasion USPS
- Can I use my own shipping account?
Yes, can use either your FedEx or UPS acct #. This applies only on large format printing, apparel, and most promotional items. This does not apply to our paper printed products. These will be shipped via our UPS acct.
- Can you provide templates for layout?
Yes, we can provide you with a template for design of paper printed materials. For other items, we can provide you with the imprint area specs.